Howard Miller Fleetwood mantel clock
|1|| $671.25 each|
|25|| $635.91 each|
|144|| $604.13 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Decorative top molding with rare triangular, white ash burl overlays
- Off white dial with black Arabic numerals
- Beaded dentil molding surrounds the sculptured base
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
Crowned with a decorative molding and features rare triangular, white ash burl overlays.
Off-white dial has Arabic numerals and polished brass bezel.
A beaded dentil molding surrounds the sculptured base.
Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Made in the USA.
10-3/4" x 18" x 6-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on the back.