Howard Miller David wall clock
|1|| $1097.50 each|
|25|| $1039.73 each|
|144|| $987.74 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Swan neck pediment and turned finial
- Ivory dial with black Roman numerals and decorative hands
- Brass finished pendulum with decorative grid
- High precision, German made, Kieninger, key wound, Westminster chime movement
Features a swan neck pediment and turned finial.
Ivory dial features polished brass bezel, Roman numerals and decorative hands.
Polished brass pendulum features a decorative grid.
Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
26-3/4" x 13" x 6-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.