Howard Miller Alcott wall clock
|1|| $1447.38 each|
|25|| $1371.21 each|
|144|| $1302.66 each|
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding on the pediment
- Polished and raised brass finished pendulum with grid
- High precision, Grman made, Kieninger key wound, Westminster chime movement
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
Howard Miller mantel clock with an impressive pediment features a sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding.
An off-white Roman numeral dial features a solid brass bezel and decorative accents between the numerals.
A polished and raised brass pendulum with grid, and polished chime rods add a distinctive touch to the interior.
Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. Designed and assembled in the USA.
23-3/4" x 14-3/4" x 7-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate