Howard Miller Amos flat top floor clock
|1|| $1887.90 each|
|25|| $1788.53 each|
|144|| $1699.10 each|
•Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
• Flat-top floor clock with a plinth base.
• An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals and minute track and charcoal finished hands.
• Blackened steel finished decorative weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an iron-finished metal stick.
• A faux front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing a mirrored back panel.
• The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
• Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
• Requires four C-sized batteries (not included).
• Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
77" x 21.5" x 13.25"
Country of Manufacture