Howard Miller Ashbee II wall clock
|1|| $956.54 each|
|25|| $906.19 each|
|144|| $860.88 each|
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers
- Cream dial features dark brown numerals and hands.
- Wooden moldings frame the dial
- Brass finished pendulum behind wooden, reeded grilles.
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
The cream dial on this wall clock features dark brown numerals and hands. Decorative, wooden moldings frame the dial.
Circular brushed brass pendulum is antiqued and framed with wooden, reeded grilles.
Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
32-1/2" x 16-3/4" x 6"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.