Howard Miller Jonathan Westminster chime floor clock
|1|| $2499.57 each|
|25|| $2368.02 each|
|144|| $2249.61 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Brass finished dial with a stationary blue moon phase
- Swan neck pediment with a turned finial
- Reeded columns accent each side
- High precision, German made, chain driven, Westminster chime movement
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Features a swan neck pediment, and a shell overlay at the base of the turned finial.
The polished and brushed brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase.
Substantially turned and reeded columns accent each side.
Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
Chime silence option.
Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
Locking door for added security.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
82.5" x 20" x 11.25"
Country of Manufacture